Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake is quite honestly the best dessert ever made. It’s got layers of fresh strawberry cake, no-bake white chocolate cheesecake with fresh strawberries and a wafer cookie crumble topping the homemade vanilla frosting.
I adore strawberry desserts. When you’re in the mood for a delicious treat but looking for something other than chocolate, strawberry is always there for you. I love including fresh strawberries in these desserts because the flavor is so fresh and delicious.
Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
Do you see those beautiful layers? My mouth starts drooling every time I see this cake. If you take a look, you’ll see the strawberry cake layer, icing, graham cracker crust, cheesecake, then another layer of strawberry cake and finally, frosting and crumble.
Yes, it’s a recipe that does take a bit more time than others, but boy is it worth it in the end and truthfully, it’s not difficult. You will also want to check out our completely No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake recipe if you are looking to save some time. However, this layered cake/cheeescake version is definitely worth a little extra effort.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Ok, this is the full list with ingredients for all the layers. Go ahead and grab everything you need for each layer and let’s get baking.
- Graham Crackers. You can buy the boxed graham cracker crumbs to save you a step.
- Cool Whip.
- White Chocolate Chips. This adds a great chocolate flavor to the cheesecake.
- Strawberries. Fresh, not frozen.
- Strawberry Cake Mix. Any brand you’d like.
- Cake mix ingredients: water, oil, eggs.
- Cream Cheese. You’ll need this for both the cheesecake and the frosting.
- Powdered Sugar.
- Vanilla. Real vanilla extract tastes much better than imitation.
- Wafer Cookies. The flavor of these cookies doesn’t matter, just as long as the color is white.
- Food coloring. Red for the crumble topping.
Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Recipe
Continue Reading in next page